Ambassadors of the River Heights Chamber of Commerce
Nicole Bengtson0 comments Editorials, Marketing
The River Heights Chamber has a number of committees that play an important role in its operations; one of the most visible of these committees is our group of Ambassadors! The Chamber’s Ambassadors are comprised of local business volunteers who are committed to promoting Chamber activities, membership and community events to promote our Chamber and serve area businesses.
The 2019 Chair of the River Heights Ambassador Committee is Heidi Satre, Marketing and Events Manager at Neighbors, Inc. She describes the Ambassadors’ role as, “similar to a hospitality committee – we are responsible for welcoming new members, helping facilitate member-to-member connections and representing the River Heights Chamber in the community.” The 2019 River Heights Chamber Ambassadors come from all fields: public and private sector, for-profit and not-for-profit, small businesses and large corporations.
This year’s Ambassadors currently join us from the following businesses:
- Jackie Paul, 360 Communities
- Ruth Bader, Allrounder Remodeling
- Angela Liedke, DARTS
- Karen A. LaBate, Deerwood Bank
- Steve Doody, Doody Cleaning Service
- Karin Gott, ECSI System Integrators
- Kyle Cuppy, Key Community Bank – Inver Grove Heights
- Andy Lucking CFP, LWM, LLC
- Mark Allen Patun, MAP Consulting Agency LLC
- Josh Keskey, Minuteman Press
- Heidi Satre, Neighbors, Inc.
- Darcy Wetzel, Neighbors, Inc.
- Kaley Lanning, Paychex
- Brian Martell, Point North Networks, Inc.
- Bruce Bairaktaris, Quality Auto Care Center
- Sue Marsden, River Heights Vineyard Church
- Todd Edholm, Tandem Printing, Inc.
- Shawn Vougeot, Town Square Television
- Vern Harmon, Unity One Credit Union
- Holly Ostertag, Vermillion State Bank
- Amanda Kissner, Wakota Federal Credit Union
Ambassadors support the activities of area businesses and civic organizations by attending their grand openings and ribbon cuttings, anniversary celebrations, groundbreakings and other commemorative events. They visit with new businesses of all types in the community to welcome them and share benefits of the Chamber, as well as do retention visits to keep members engaged. Satre elaborates, “Being involved in the Ambassador Committee is a great way to expand your network and it’s a lot of fun to visit a variety of businesses and organizations in our community. I’ve learned a lot about business fields I wasn’t previously familiar with just from our Ambassador visits. It’s a great way to get to know your community!”
If you are a new or existing business in the region and would like to schedule a visit from the River Heights Chamber Ambassador group, please contact Colleen Murphy at Colleen@RiverHeights.com or 651 451.2266.