South St. Paul Future
Following the closing of the Swift & Company plant, South St. Paul business leaders came together and established a private lending organization, South St. Paul Future Incorporated. Future Inc. is funded through common stock purchased by the individuals of South St. Paul. The shareholders receive no dividends or capital appreciation through holding the stock, it is solely for a philanthropic purpose.
Today, Future Inc. offers competitive fixed asset financing to qualified firms whose operations are based within the City of South St. Paul. Whether you need financing for new equipment, expansion, startup costs, or acquisitions, Future is here to help you with the next step. Watch the video to see how we’ve assisted businesses in the past.
We Give Back
We understand the most important investment in life is education. That’s why South St. Paul Future is proud to contribute as a benefactor towards the South St. Paul Educational Foundation. This foundation assists children with exceptional educational opportunities, scholarship assistance to our graduating seniors, and support of alumni relations for our school district to help build a stronger Foundation. Furthermore, South St. Paul Future Inc. is looking at additional scholarship opportunities for individuals pursuing a degree at Dakota County Technical College.
The South St. Paul Future Micro Loan Program provides loans up to $15,000 to help small business in the City of South Saint Paul for quick funding to enhance and improve your small business.
- Loan amount not to exceed $15,000
- Business must be located within the City of South Saint Paul.
- Primary business with a minimum of 20% or more ownership.
- Must be used for Machinery, Equipment, Technology, Start-up Costs, Expansion, Acquisition, Inventory, Supplies, Furniture or Fixtures.
- Interest rate 5% reviewed quarterly
- Mostly principal and interest payments paid via monthly auto debit
- Amortized up to 5 years