Southeast Metro Business Political Action Committee
The Southeast Metro Business Political Action Committee (SEMB PAC) provides opportunities for businesses interested in shaping Minnesota’s political future. The SEMB PAC can endorse candidates for local, state constitutional, state legislative and county offices whose platforms support private enterprise and work and improve economic conditions in Dakota County and the State of Minnesota.
The SEMB PAC works with our area legislators and legislative candidates to support positive change for our business issues. This will improve the state’s business climate, which will improve your bottom line.
Quick facts about the PAC
- The Southeast Metro Business PAC is an independent, non-partisan organization funded through the personal contributions of business leaders who work together to elect pro-business candidates and does NOT utilize the River Heights Chamber membership dollars.
- The Southeast Metro Business PAC is governed by an independent Board of Directors.
- The Southeast Metro Business PAC supports candidates based on their voting record, positions and leadership on key business issues, local business community support, pro-business stance, questionnaire responses, and electability regardless of their political party affiliation.
- The Southeast Metro Business PAC represents the business interests of all River Heights Chamber members.
- The Southeast Metro Business PAC was formed “in the interest of increasing the River Heights Chamber’s legislative influence.”
Criteria for Endorsement
- Does the candidate have local business community support?
- Does the candidate have pro-business positions on River Heights Chamber issues?
- Leadership on key business issues
- Voting Record? (Incumbents Only)
Support the SEMB PAC
*Personal contributions only. Corporate contributions are prohibited by law.
For more information, please contact: