Business After Hours (formerly Business Card Exchange)
The River Heights Chamber of Commerce partners with member businesses for networking event opportunities called Business Card Exchanges.
BCXs are held at appealing, unique and interesting member locations and are a perfect venue for the host to showcase its business, products and services.
This member benefit is a great chance to connect with a larger audience of business professionals in this fun, after-hours, happy-hour-style networking event. Business After Hours run from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. and can be scheduled Monday-Thursday.
Hosts provide the location with refreshments and door prizes.
There is no fee to host a Business After Hours which includes the following event promotion:
- Your name and logo on our website calendar and event page
- Customized event promotion with your name/logo included in the Weekly Update emails and on all social media platforms
- Your name and logo in event email reminders
- Event photos in the following Weekly Update and on all social media platforms
Additionally, hosts have the opportunity to:
- Present a 3-minute commercial about your business
- Display/hand out promotional materials
- Provide tours of their business during the event to further promote their business
If you are interested in hosting/sponsoring a networking event, please email Colleen here.