Southeast Metro Business Political Action Committee
The River Heights Chamber Political Action Committee (PAC) provides opportunities for businesses interested in shaping Minnesota’s political future. The PAC can endorse candidates for state constitutional, state legislative and county offices whose platforms support private enterprise and work and improve economic conditions in Dakota County and the State of Minnesota.
The PAC intends to send a strong message to legislators that we are serious about ensuring attention is paid to our business issues. This will improve the state’s business climate, which will improve your bottom line.
Quick facts about the PAC
- The PAC is an independent organization funded through personal contributions and does NOT utilize the River Heights Chamber membership dollars.
- The PAC endorses and helps elect legislative candidates based on voting record, local business support, pro-business stance, questionnaire responses and leadership on key business issues.
- The River Heights Legislative Issues Committee drafts legislative Position Statements from a business perspective and the PAC promotes those positions.
- The PAC represents the business interests of all River Heights Chamber members.
- The PAC was formed “in the interest of increasing the River Heights Chamber’s legislative influence.”
Criteria for Endorsement
- Does the candidate have local business community support?
- Does the candidate have pro-business positions on Chamber issues?
- Voting Record? (Incumbents only)
- Leadership on key issues
For more information, please contact: