What is an Ambassador?
Ambassadors consists of volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to assist the Chamber in various activities.
- Welcome new members to the Chamber with a visit
- Attend networking events and greet attendees
- Represent the Chamber at various public events
- Participate in Chamber events
- Recruit new members and participate in membership campaigns
- Conduct other activities that enhance the Chamber’s public image
- Mentor new members
- Attend Ambassador visits and meetings
- Attend ribbon cuttings, grand openings and open houses
- Have fun!
Benefits to an Ambassador:
- Greater visibility for your business
- Opportunity to meet local businesses and community leaders
- Increased networking opportunities including gaining referrals via Ambassador visits
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities within the Chamber and community
- Picture with new member in Chamber’s Weekly Update and on social media
- Recognition via “Ambassador of the Month” and “Ambassador of the Year”
Benefits to the Chamber:
- Increased visibility within the community
- Better understanding of membership needs
- More involvement of existing Chamber members
- Ability to manage events more effectively
- Increased recruitment opportunities
- Member retention
For more details or to become an Ambassador, contact the Chamber here.