Home Federal Savings and Bank
Ambassadors met with Scott Swenson and Travis Jensen of Home Federal Savings Bank in Eagan. Check them out at www.justcallhome.com.
Simon Says Give
Ambassadors visit with Dina Simon – President and Board Chairman of Simon Says Give. Check out this great organization at
Keep it Local for Lunch @ Mississippi Pub
February 9th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Mississippi Pub, 4455 – 66th St. East, IGH
River Heights Chamber of Commerce and Progress Plus Annual Meeting
Thursday February 18, 2016
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Mendakota Country Club, 2075 Mendakota Drive, Mendota Heights
Join us for an evening of food, drinks and networking while we honor our leaders of 2015, welcome our new Chairman for 2016 and share accomplishments and goals for the Chamber in the New Year! The 2016 Business of the Year and the 2015 Forrest Glewwe Visions of Excellence Award will be announced and honored during this event, don’t miss it!
Lester Bagley will be our featured speaker. Bagley is currently in his 11th year as the Minnesota Vikings Executive Vice President. He helped secure financing for the Vikings new stadium. Come and hear some of the finishing touches they will do to get it ready for the 2016 season.
Looking Ahead to Members Events
Another Food Fight!
Great Neighbors’ Food Fight
cards on sale for $25 each.
Cards can be purchased on-site at Neighbors, Inc. or on line at: neighborsmn.org/events.
Redeem the card at the participating restaurants during designated time frame and then vote on line using your card code for your favorite. The winning restaurant will be announced in April.
B-52 Burgers and Brew (b52burgersandbrew.com)
Cherokee Tavern (cherokeetavern.com)
Jersey’s Bar & Grill (jerseysbar.com)
Mississippi Pub (mississippipub.com)
5-8 Grill & Tap (5-8club.com)
Cards are redeemable at participating restaurants between February 1st & March 20th, 2016
The proceeds from card sales will benefit Neighbors, Inc. to support their emergency assistance and supportive assistance programs including the food shelf and Clothes Closet.
Neighbors, Inc. is a non-profit, social service agency serving Northern Dakota County.
The River Heights Chamber of Commerce Welcomes 2016 Chairman of the Board, Brian MacKenzie of FASTSIGNS Inver Grove Heights
- We strive to provide proactive promotion of all our member organizations and the local business community.
- Together, our business representatives drive the Chamber’s advocacy, economic development, and programming initiatives.
- We bring the local business perspective to community conversations and to our local and state leaders.
- Our diverse business community is stronger with the Chamber leading as a unified, one-stop resource.
- The River Heights region can thrive when our local, state, and national marketplaces function free of mandates and with government transparency.
· New staff or new business representatives of Chamber members
Appetizers and beverages will be provided. RSVP to email@example.com requested!