Thank you for your investment in the River Heights Chamber of Commerce. As your elected Chairman of the 2016 Board of Directors of the River Heights Chamber of Commerce, my priority is to strengthen the local business community and enhance our influence in local and state policy decisions. Membership in the Chamber is your “Sign of Success”.
The River Heights Chamber is guided by the following beliefs:
- Proactive promotion of member organizations and the local business community are vital to prosperity in each of the River Heights communities.
- Engagement by our members, drives the Chamber’s advocacy, economic development, and programming initiatives.
- The Chamber represents the business voice and perspective to community conversations and leaders.
- Our diverse business community is stronger with the Chamber leading as a unified, one-stop resource.
- Opportunities arise when our local, state, and national marketplaces function free of mandates and with government transparency.
I ventured into entrepreneurship by opening up FASTSIGNS in Inver Grove Heights under the principles of free enterprise. I remain an active member of many chambers of Commerce because business owners need representation to protect our ability to be successful.
We are over 300+ members strong and growing. First and foremost, the River Heights Chamber of Commerce exists to unite the voice of our business community and provide a conduit for information flow between our members and local and state government. We stand with businesses from the River Heights region to be your advocate and to amplify the voice of our business community on City, state and federal issues that affect your livelihood. You can’t put a price on it and you can’t see it, but our advocacy could someday be the difference between the profit and loss of your business.
Thank you for investing in a strong local business community.
Brian MacKenzie, FASTSIGNS Inver Grove Heights
2016 Chairman River Heights Chamber of Commerce