Chamber Marshall Candidate Debate
Welcome to the Chamber
Thank you for your investment in the River Heights Chamber of Commerce. As your elected Chairman of the 2016 Board of Directors of the River Heights Chamber of Commerce, my priority is to strengthen the local business community and enhance our influence in local and state policy decisions. Membership in the Chamber is your “Sign of Success”.
The River Heights Chamber is guided by the following beliefs:
- Proactive promotion of member organizations and the local business community are vital to prosperity in each of the River Heights communities.
- Engagement by our members, drives the Chamber’s advocacy, economic development, and programming initiatives.
- The Chamber represents the business voice and perspective to community conversations and leaders.
- Our diverse business community is stronger with the Chamber leading as a unified, one-stop resource.
- Opportunities arise when our local, state, and national marketplaces function free of mandates and with government transparency.
I ventured into entrepreneurship by opening up FASTSIGNS in Inver Grove Heights under the principles of free enterprise. I remain an active member of many chambers of Commerce because business owners need representation to protect our ability to be successful.
We are over 300+ members strong and growing. First and foremost, the River Heights Chamber of Commerce exists to unite the voice of our business community and provide a conduit for information flow between our members and local and state government. We stand with businesses from the River Heights region to be your advocate and to amplify the voice of our business community on City, state and federal issues that affect your livelihood. You can’t put a price on it and you can’t see it, but our advocacy could someday be the difference between the profit and loss of your business.
Thank you for investing in a strong local business community.
Brian MacKenzie, FASTSIGNS Inver Grove Heights
2016 Chairman River Heights Chamber of Commerce
Ready to Join?
Joining the River Heights Chamber of Commerce is a vital step in making your business excel. Chamber members have the benefit of an efficient networking structure in addition to numerous profitable services. Learn more about the advantages of Chamber membership by reviewing the Chamber Benefits. If you would like to experience the business rewards & development we offer, we invite you to complete the membership application.
- Access members and the community to promote your business, products and services
- Awareness and protection of your interests, particularly in the political arena
- A united voice that often proves effective where a single voice goes unheard
- Business listing in the Chamber’s annual printed and online South Metro Living Guide and membership directory
- Listing in the Chamber’s online business directory
- A visit and photo from the Ambassador Committee
- Networking at monthly member events
- The opportunity to post hot deals, job postings or special event announcements on the Chamber’s website and Weekly Update e-newsletter
- Educational seminars and mentoring opportunities
- U.S. Chamber Federation discounts & exclusive member discounts with business programs
- Use of the Chamber’s conference room and professional equipment by appointment
Join us Thursday, December 15, 2016 for a festive holiday business card exchange, volunteer appreciation event and to celebrate Langer Real Estate Services’ 25th Anniversary!